New member/quilter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member/quilter

Hi! I'm semi-new to quilting. I took a couple classes ..in the 1980's! Currently I have made Jenny's self-binding baby blanket several times and 1 I spy quilt. I'm working on the 2nd I Spy Quilt for my grandson who will be 3 in October. More exciting, I will be visiting Hamilton in July! I can't wait to see all the shops. My husband keeps asking what's there for the men, but he will most likely be looking right along side of me! can't wait to meet you all!

Re: New member/quilter

Welcome to the forum from the Chicagoland area! I might be visiting Hamilton in July also. Look for me...I'll be the one buying everything! Exciting!!!

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum from Massachusetts.Your Grandson should love the I spy quilt they can keep a little busy.I hope you have a wonderful time at Missouri.I have never been and told my husband I would like to go he looked at me like I was crazy.Make sure to look for the two of us.
      :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Welcome from Missouri! You will love Hamilton! I hope you get to meet Jenny. She's a true gem!
        Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

There is a special place for your Hubby to kick back and relax while you shop. I believe it's called MansLand (or something similar). They have recliners, big screen TV, pool table, etc.

Welcome to the forum!
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome to the forum from South Florida

Comment

My husband asked me if I wanted to go to Hamilton also. Our daughter is on assignment in Kansas City and he asked if I wanted to go for a few days and take a day trip to QuiltLand That is if I can get off. I have developed a fear of travel in recent decades and it would be a major triumph if I made the trip. My son had asked me last year and I said no way, even though I was dying inside to go.

I have made my mind up that if I can get off for a couple of days in July before my daughter comes home, I am going to go. I'll be the one a little wobbly legged and car sick with the huge shopping bags! (If I can get off). I would really like to see the town and my husband can park himself in Mansland. BTW welcome to the forum from Tennessee.

Comment

Working...
              X