Newby quilter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newby quilter

Hello, my name is Pam and I am in East Texas. I start quilting in September 2015 and have actually finished 4 quilts. 2 baby size & 2 lap quilts. I am 59 years old and have never had what I considered a hobby, until one day a friend of mine invited me to start a BOM with her & the rest is history. I was hooked. I have more fabric then I think I will ever use & there are so many patterns that I would like to do since I have found the tutorials on MSQC. In January 2016 my 2 sisters & I started another BOM that we are still working on. I love the project but I hate all the triangles. We are half way thru & I am so looking forward to the next BOM that doesn't involve so many triangles. Thanks in advance for any advice and help that I might get.

Re: Newby quilter

Hi Pam. Where in East Texas are you? I am between Marshall and Longview. I have not done anything but doll quilts, mug rugs, small projects. I have signed up for a quilt class that starts next week and am excited to make my first baby quilt. ;-)

Comment

I am in Tyler. Where is your quilt class?

Comment

Hi Pam Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts.
        :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum from Tennessee. Hope to see some pictures of your projects.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Houston.

Comment

Hi Pam, and welcome to the forum from Chicagoland!

Comment

Working...
              X