Hey there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there!

My name is Robin from rural Georgia and I am new here and new to quilting too. I have wanted to quilt for years but have always been intimidated by it. A friend recently turned me on to English paper piercing and I am hooked! I love all the fabrics and coordinating patterns available from Missouri Star Quilt Company! I'm starting small for my first project and making a tote bag that isn't quilted, it's pieced and appliqu├ęd.

My other hobbies are reading and knitting. I have been knitting for years, I have a huge stash of yarn but I am burned out on it now. I am also a mother, work full time and I am full time grad student.

I don't tend to post a lot but I find forums so informative. I also love to see other's beautiful work.

Thanks for having me!

Re: Hey there!

You sure are busy! Welcome from northern California!

Jeannette

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum from Tennessee. Where do you find the time for everything you do?

Comment

Hi, and welcome from Ohio. Always nice to meet someone bitten by the quilting bug! Sounds like EPP should be good for you, it's so portable.

Comment

Welcome, Robin!

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. I am getting tired just reading everything on your to do list. You will love the Forum and all the wonderful helpful advice will get here.

Comment

Welcome from Missouri

Comment

Hi Robin, and welcome from Idaho!
                Rescued is my favorite breed.

Comment

Hello Robin and welcome to the forum from Massachusetts.You def. seem to have a busy life right now,good luck with all of your endeavors.
                  :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Hi Robin, and welcome to the forum from South Florida

Comment

Working...
                    X