Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from an all-American girl the Netherlands!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from an all-American girl the Netherlands!

Hello Everyone!

I just found this forum through Facebook (what would we do without it???)! I'm an Army wife living in the Netherlands keeping myself busy with quilting! Funny that I just found this forum because we just moved from Missouri less than a year ago!
    Piecing on Bernina 820
    Longarm quilting on APQS Millenium

Please visit me at
    My Blog "Peachy Pages".

sigpic

Re: Hello from an all-American girl the Netherlands!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention....I've already uploaded a few albums worth of quilt photos, but I have no idea how you can get to them. If you'd like to check out some of my work, good luck in finding them
    Piecing on Bernina 820
    Longarm quilting on APQS Millenium

Please visit me at
    My Blog "Peachy Pages".

sigpic

Comment

Awesome!! So good to meet you Peachy!! How cool is it that you are off traveling the world- Military style with your husband! (and yes, quilting is a great way to pass the time)
      I am going to search for your albums right now! I think all you have to do is click on your name....
      Have a great day!

Comment

Peachy! Hello from TJ!
        This is a wonderful site! I even won one of the weekly fabric giveaways a few months ago! So be sure to comment on those when they post a new question and maybe you'll be next!

The tutorials are wonderfully done. Be sure to check them out.

Have a super day and it's great to have you here.

Hugs,
        quilting trish (TJ)
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
        http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
        http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Hi Peachy...welcome...this is a wonderful site...I too had been a military wife...thanks to your husband for what he is doing...we are both now retired and I am a newbie to quilting...I did find all your pictures...what lovely quilts you have made...I hope to be able to do that someday...I too just recently won a charm pack from the weekly give away...be sure to check the daily deal EVERYDAY....they have some amazing sales...it's perfect for me because it is helping me build a "stash"....hope you enjoy everything Missouri Star has to offer...oh, and don't forget to check out the tutorials....I've learned so much from them...happy quilting...hugs, yousewgirl....

Comment

Welcome! Glad you found us!!
            Michele

Comment

Working...
            X