hello from utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello from utah

I've been sewing a long time. As a teenager I even made my own jeans and skirts. Took a break for a few years, but now I am getting back into the swing of things. Love all the new fabrics. It fills my soul and rejuvinates me. Working on purses and backpacks for my kids, skirts for teenagers and quilts for me.

Re: hello from utah

Welcome to the MSQC forum!!

Its a great place to get ideas, inspirations and just good ol' fashioned chit chat!!

I'd love to see some pictures of your projects if you'd like to share!!
    ~Mary
    As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

I find that anything creative is such a good outlet, especially for frustration. When you work the same old boring routine job like me everyday, it's a breath of fresh air to create something, to add something of beauty to the world. Welcome to the forum luv2sew.
      "A smile is the most inexpensive way to improve your looks."

Comment

Welcome...so glad that you have returned to your love of sewing!!! Can't wait to see what you are making!
        Michele

Comment

Hello there! Glad you found us! Can't wait to see all that you create!

Comment

Hi and a big welcome! Jump on in and let us know what you are working on and post pics when you can. We love to them!
            patti
            Patti
            "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Working...
            X