Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this forum

Hi,
    I just joined today. Have been quilting about 8 years and recently discovered the Daily Deal on this website. I've ordered several things and am so pleased.
    I just finished piecing the top of the Summer Quilt done by tube quilting(new to me). What fun. Hope to finish it this month as a gift for a friend who is having surgery. Such happy fabrics should certainly cheer her up!

Re: New to this forum

Welcome!! Glad to have you...I hope your friend enjoys the quilt...that is such a great technique!!
    Michele

Comment

Hi, I am new too, just learning.

Did you use the same fabrics they used in the video or something different? Looks like a fun quilt to make. I am sure your friend will cherish your quilt. Don't you enjoy all the videos and inspriation?

Georgette

Comment

Originally posted by georgette329 View Post
        Hi, I am new too, just learning.

Did you use the same fabrics they used in the video or something different? Looks like a fun quilt to make. I am sure your friend will cherish your quilt. Don't you enjoy all the videos and inspriation?

Georgette
        I used the fabrics that were in the jelly roll on the Daily Deal a few weeks ago. They are a little brighter. I finished the top in a week and hope to sandwich it tomorrow. That tube technique was new to me, but so easy and such fun. I was impressed with the customer service when I called about an order and asked a question about how they are finishing the quilt. I had a really nice conversation with the person that answered the phone and then someone else called me back to explain more. I can hardly wait until the post a photo of the completed quilt.

I think the videos are great. I think this forum will be fun.

Comment

I love the tube tutorial!!
          Looking forward to seeing the pics when you get them posted!!!
          ~Mary
          As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

Working...
          X