Hello from North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from North Carolina

I am new to the forum, but not new to MSQ. I live in the beautiful mountains of western North Carolina. I am still employed full time but hopefully next year at this time I will be starting my retirement. I have been quilting for quite a while but I learn something new with every project. I look forward to seeing what everyone here is up to.

Re: Hello from North Carolina

Hello there from East TN, welcome

Comment

welcomewagon.gif from Kentucky!

Sheep Farmer by day....sigpic....Quilter-in-Training by night
      The Farmmyfarm

Comment

How lucky you are, to have those beautiful mountains out your door! I love that area. Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on getting to retire soon. It sure changes your life, and you will be wise to have lots of projects lined up. You don't want to have nothing to do, just do it at your own pace.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from South Florida. I have a granddaughter who lives in Wilmington and was just up there in May.

Comment

Hi and welcome from NC (close to Charlotte). Retirement is wonderful. You'll wonder when you ever had time to work!
            Katrina
            “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I am slowly getting familiar with the forum and exploring. I think this will be a great resource!

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Connecticut.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Missouri. Retirement is great.....so much more time to quilt.
                  sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome from NC, Charlotte to be extract. I am newly retired and can tell you quilting in retirement is awesome. The forum friends are make it fun.
                    Originally posted by KPH View Post
                    Hi and welcome from NC (close to Charlotte). Retirement is wonderful. You'll wonder when you ever had time to work!

Comment

Hey! Welcome from another NC gal. Comeback often and stay longer. Blessings !
                      Blondie
                      Sewing mends the soul.
                      sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                      Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                      ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Hello and welcome from Tennessee. I should be retiring one year after you and am looking forward to quilting for as long as I want to! Enjoy yourself and have fun. I have learned so much from this forum.

Comment

Welcome from Maine. It's great to be retired. I have a friend who calls it "refired".

Comment

Working...
                          X