Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

My name is Holly. I live in Florence, AL with my hubby and 3 boys. I started making quilts in 2003. Before that I only sewed here and there. My mother in-law sews and got me started. Now I am addicted to it. I am always thinking at least 3 projects ahead. LOL. I bought EQ5 in 2009. I love making patterns for quilts. I have a few free patterns posted on my blog that I made. I love making free beginner patterns for quilters. The internet is such a wonderful place to find inspiration for free. A friend sent me a link to Missouri Quilt company one day. Love the tuts. It really helps a lot to actually see what to do. Sometimes I have a hard time wrapping my brain around directions. LOL. I am a co-administrator for an online quilt guild. I just love it. It is so much fun to swap with other quilters. I also have quite a few swaps on swap-bot for quilt blocks and fabric postcards. So glad to be here.

Re: Hello

Hi Holly,I am a newbie from Wisconsin and would love to try your pattern for beginners as I am new to quilting can you tell me what your blog is?
    thank you
    want2bquilter

Comment

Re: Hello

Hello Holly!! I am over in Madison AL....glad you found us!!
      Michele

Comment

Working...
      X