Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Me!

Hello,

Just thought I'd drop in and introduce myself. I've been checking out the Missouri Star Quilt site and tutorial videos for a week now. I really enjoy them. They're very well done. (It's amazing how many BAD videos there are out there...you'd think they're all done by jonesing crack addicts, the way the camera jumps around and shakes, and the lighting is soooo bad, lol.) Yours are very well done.

I'm a mom of six children. I just got a new sewing machine, so I'm having a great time finally getting to the projects I've put off so long, and getting back to quilting. My machine is a Singer Quantum L-500, and so far I love it! It has an integrated dual feed, which is awesome! Last night was the first time I had trouble free sewing with knits.

I've been dabbling in pattern design, and I hope to have some of my own cute patterns out for children and women soon. I'll be starting out small, adding one pattern at a time. In the meantime...I'll be needing lots of fabric! ;-) I do like the prices here. You charge less than my local shop, so if I buy more than one item, it's worth it. The only downside is having to wait for it, lol.

Re: It's Me!

Welcome!! I hear ya on the wait time...I"m an instant gratification kind of gal myself...I know how hard it is to wait LOL
    Michele

Comment

Re: It's Me!

Hello songbirdlane! Glad you found us! We look forward to hearing about your adventures in pattern design. Make yourself at home and you will find a bunch of happy friendly quilters!!

Comment

Working...
      X