Howdy from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from Texas

Big Ole Howdy from Texas. Just noticed the forum area here after monitoring the "daily deals" on FB and watching the terrific tuts on the website. Love this place.

Re: Howdy from Texas

great to have you! You're lucky you signed up today and not yesterday with all the password trouble :-D

Glad you found us!

Comment

Hey Texas! Like you I'm new and have been checking the daily deals every day and enjoying the tutorials and blog and then noticed the forum. Just joined today. I live Shreveport, Louisiana, but lived in Houston 30 years. Looking forward to the Dallas Quilt Show next month. You going? Our guild has 2 buses chartered.

Shirley

Comment

Glad to meet you. I just found the forum today through an email.

Comment

Welcome!! Glad you found us...now that we are all situated in our new "home" here on the forums....
          Michele

Comment

Yahoo, to all the NEW quilters!! Make yourself at home...share ideas and ask as many questions as you want!! We are here to help and hang out with!!

Oh I am so excited.....everything is so shiny and new!!

Comment

Originally posted by scraplady View Post
              Hey Texas! Like you I'm new and have been checking the daily deals every day and enjoying the tutorials and blog and then noticed the forum. Just joined today. I live Shreveport, Louisiana, but lived in Houston 30 years. Looking forward to the Dallas Quilt Show next month. You going? Our guild has 2 buses chartered.

Shirley
              Was planning on coming with a friend, but plans are on hold for now. Won't know until later this month if I get to. BUT, I already have my reservations for Houston again this year.wooohooo!!!

Comment

Working...
              X