X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quilt Vader
    replied
    Re: Hello from Southwest Missouri!

Hi there, another warm welcome extended (BTW, that is the name of a quilt pattern) being sent your way. You sound crafty - you are going to like this quilting stuff .. actually, the part I like is the piecing .. putting the quilts together.. and I do some hand quilting.. but if you like fabric, this is the place for you Be sure to show pictures of what you are working on .. and if there are things you have questions about - you are in teh right place

Leave a comment:

• shell.scraps
    replied
    Re: Hello from Southwest Missouri!

Welcome!! Glad you found us. I'm a beginner too...only been quilting since last year. It's easy to become addicted when it's so easy and fun!! If you have any questions we are here to help!

Leave a comment:

• ozarkscountry
    started a topic Hello from Southwest Missouri!

Hello from Southwest Missouri!

I stumbled onto this website while I was searching for videos on YouTube on quilting. No, I've never quilted before, but I somehow accumulated a giant stash of fat quarters over the years because I loved the fabulous fabrics. I do sew and embroider and crochet, but have always wanted to quilt. I adore quilts and country decorating and crafts but the quilting escaped me over the years. I must say I love the videos on this website and learning a lot.

I have 6 grandkids and love this part of Missouri (near Branson). I retired and moved here from St Charles area to enjoy living where I normally vacation. Since I've retired I guess I can now devote some time and space for quilting.
Working...
X