X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quilt Vader
    replied
    Re: Hello from NE WI

Hi there mequilter. You found a great place to find some chat, some ideas and some great deals .. be sure to watch for them daily. I hope you will show pictures of your work .. we all love to see things as they are growing.
    i understand about the stash .. I need to get rid of some. I have friends on another board who are cutting stuff into strips and squares and having it ready for those quick things or scrappy things.. I need to do that too.
    Welcome, and be sure to read around the other threads and see what's going on

Leave a comment:

• shell.scraps
    replied
    Re: Hello from NE WI

Welcome!! Glad you found us. I can't wait to see photos of your projects. i never know what the next project will be either..but I told myself that I need to use up some more of my stash (with new projects) before I buy any more...even though there are a lot of great sales right now!! oh the willpower I will need!!!

Anyway...congrats on your nephew's upcoming nuptials and I will see you "around"!!

Leave a comment:

• mequilter
    started a topic Hello from NE WI

Hello from NE WI

Hello to all! My name is Maryellen and I've been quilting for a little over ten years. I'm currently working on a black/white log cabin for my nephew's wedding present. Within the next hour, the top should be all sewn together, then onto the next project which hasn't been decided upon yet. I do need to learn how to machine quilt, I've got quite a few tops just patiently sitting there waiting to be finished up! I'm from northeastern Wisconsin, so the quilts do come in quite handy for staying warm in these winter months.
Working...
X