This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New? Read me first

I just found this site and it looks really great. Can't wait to spend some more time looking around at everything.
    I am newer to quilting and love seeing everyone else's ideas.
    Thanks,
    barbara

Comment

Hi Barbara we are glad you are here! I agree, it is fun to see each persons ideas and works in progress!! Thanks for hanging out!

Comment

It's so fun to see all our new friends! Glad you're here!
        To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Hello to Barb and Mary....sorry it was a belated welcome!!
          Michele

Comment

Hi, I followed a link, found you and have just joined - do you have a shop? and if so, where? I have recently moved to St Robert MO from Kuwait, well, 3 weeks ago, are you anywhere near? I have been learning to quilt for the last 2 years with a fantastic group there, the Q8quilters. I brought my machine with me as cabin baggage, but must wait for my stash and WIPs to arrive in my freight, but I have managed to create a small sewing area in my basement, so I'm ready to hit the ground running when it all gets here.
            Off now to explore the rest of this site,

Comment

Hello English Rose .. nice to have another new friend here. What are your favorite patterns and fabrics and things to work with? I hope there is no delay in your freight arriving! And is MO home? Is welcome home in order?
              If you can't see it riding by on a fast horse - it ain't there.

Comment

Hi englishrose! So glad to have you here! Sadly I just googled it and saw that the shop and you are not very close to eachother :cry: The MSQC shop is north of Kansas City, MO. But I'm sure you are welcome to come by whenever you want anyway! I hope you're enjoying the site!
                To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Hi Deb in New Zealand ... i'm glad I read through all the posts today - and visited your blog. Wow.. what a fun time you have had this month .. enjoyed following along. I have copied your blog address and am sending it to a friend in NSW - perhaps she has found you, but if not I think she might enjoy reading along - at least you all are in the same day and night! I love it when I get up in the morning and find a note from her - on her way to bed!

Comment

I'm new to the list

Good Afternoon,

I'm new to forums, but thought I would jump in here. I have been quilting for over 20 years & have taught many classes through both Community/Adult Education programs and through local quilt guilds.

It will be fun seeing what everyone else is up to & to look around a bit more.

In peace & pieces,

Sherry V.

Comment

Welcome Sherry - you will find this a freindly adn easy going group .. do take t ime to read through the other postings.. and sign up for the weekly giveaway - and do ceck the daily deal... great prices there

Comment

SO (sew) nice to meet you Sherry!! Make yourself comfortable. Got questions, ask 'em. Got tips, tricks and ideas?!?! Share 'em! And you will find that we LOVE pics of projects!! Have a wonderful day!

Comment

Hi! I just stumbles across this site,,,is most everyone here from Missouri??? How do you post a photo...I use photobucket...looks like a nice place.

Comment

Nope, I'm for southern California .. I'm actually an Oregonian but moved here to get nearer the kids and grandkids who migrated southward - and love the warmer weather.

Comment

Good morning......... :roll:
                              I just joined the site on Friday..Have ordered from the Daily Deal and been to your shop twice. I live in Richmond, Missouri so not to far away...You have all been so friendly and can't wait to figure out the Weekly Giveaway
                              Have a great DAY!!!!! :geek:

Lorna
                              aka Block Queen

Comment

Originally posted by RiversongMo
                                Hi! I just stumbles across this site,,,is most everyone here from Missouri??? How do you post a photo...I use photobucket...looks like a nice place.
                                Hey Riversong, posting a photo isn't too bad, I think you can still use photobucket, just click the img button and it will put in the [ img ] [ /img ] like that, then you past the link to your image in between them - [ img ] http://linktoyourimage.com [ /img ]

Hope that helps, it took me a few tries before I ever got it to go too.

Comment

Working...
                                X