X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pineapplemoon
    replied
    Re: Hi, from Phoenix, Arizona!

Welcome Ronda from Hawaii. I look forward to seeing your work. I just started quilting a few months ago so I have so much to learn from you.

Leave a comment:

• donnah818
    replied

Hi Ronda,Welcome to the forum.I too like to quilt by hand.I am new at it. I have only finished 2 quilts. My goal is one day to have someone say " realy you did this by hand? I may be dreaming but it is so much fun. Hope to see you here again

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

Welcome from Canada. Nice to meet another hand quilter. I don't have as many years behind me as you have, but I love it just the same.

Leave a comment:

• Txgrandma
    replied

Welcome Ronda, can't wait to see of your quilts and, as Nancy and Sandy said it will be great having your experience that we can learn from. Your Lunch Bunch meetings sound like very enjoyable and fun.

Leave a comment:

• MaryB
    replied

Hello from Australia, Ronda. WOW - 30 years a hand quilter. Looking forward to hearing more from you, and of course, seeing some of your lovely work.

Cheers, Mary B.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Nancy took the words out of my fingers - another experienced quilter to learn from. Share some of your work with us. We love pictures!!

Leave a comment:

• Loonwatcher
    replied

Welcome from Vermont. Oh Boy, another experienced quilter I can learn from. Enjoy the forum. We'd love to see some of your work.

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

Welcome, Ronda, to the forum. This is a great place to meet other quilters, learn and post pictures of your quilts. I look forward to getting to know you. Be sure and visit often....Barb

Leave a comment:

• Ronda Reed
    started a topic Hi, from Phoenix, Arizona!

Hi, from Phoenix, Arizona!

My name is Ronda. I have been a hand quilter for 30 yrs, and active sewer for almost 50 years. My interests are in garment, home dec, quilting, and reproduction doll costumes. I am a teacher, and will be starting a master's degree program with Univ of the Rockies Online University in Life Coach Counseling mid-August. I am currently working on 9Patch blocks and have a Betty Boop quilt to finish. I started going to monthly Lunch Bunch group meetings where I "hang out and stitch" with other quilters at my local quilt shop. It is a fun way to meet, greet, and share our love of quilts. Looking forward to meeting and greeting folks here. I love the Tutorials on YouTube!
Working...
X