Hello from Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Oregon

I am a new-bee here and I love quilts! My favorites are hand stitched & homemade quilts and now I want to make them myself. I would say I am still a beginner when it comes to sewing so I look forward to learning from everybody here!

Re: Hello from Oregon

Rubydee, you found the best place in the whole wide work to embark on your new interests. Pull up a chair and stay awhile. View all Jenny's wonderful tutorials and just have fun catching up with what everyone is doing. You will fill your brain with ideas and will have a blast!!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I am a new-bee here and I love quilts! My favorites are hand stitched & homemade quilts and now I want to make them myself. I would say I am still a beginner when it comes to sewing so I look forward to learning from everybody here.

I am originally from OR--where are you located, ruby? Hoping to learn more from folks on here. I love their tutorials on YouTube! Ronda

Comment

Welcome, RubyDee, to the forum. You will really enjoy being a part of this group. Be sure and visit often so we can get to know you...Barb
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome from Canada. I enjoy hand quilting very much. I can not afford a quilting machine nor have I the space for it either. Enjoy your time here.
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Welcome from Vermont. This is the best place to learn and have fun. Enjoy.
            ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Hi Rudydee,
              Welcome from Wichita, KS. Would just like to say we love the gorgeous sights in Oregon. YOu will love this site. Lots to learn and lots of wonderful people.
              Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

I know the feeling. I stopped in the local quilting shop this afternoon to find out how much they charge for machine quilting on a baby quilt and they said $60!!!! No thanks! I would rather freestyle it on my own sewing machine.....blind

Comment

Working...
                  X