Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Malaysia

Hi Everyone,

My name is Elynn. It will be great to be able to chat with u guys here. I'm still a newbie in quilting and would love to learn more about it.

Cheers!

Re: Hi from Malaysia

Hi Elynn and welcome to the forum. This is a wonderful place to learn all about quilting and quilters! Make sure you watch all of the tutorials - you will learn so much there. We are here to help answer your quilting questions and give you encouragement and maybe a laugh or two along the way...visit often so we can get to know you. Barb
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

A beautiful name you have, Elynn! Welcome to our Forum. You will learn a lot as well as meet new people. Check out Jenny's MSQC tutorials on You Tube.

Comment

Welcome to the forum - from NW Missouri. There is so much you can learn here by viewing the tutorials and reading posts.
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome from Vermont, USA. This is the right place to learn. Everyone is so helpful, encouraging and fun. And Jenny's tutorials are the best.
          ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Hello from Australia, Elynn. I agree with meemee, you have a beautiful name. You will be so pleased that you found this Forum, the tutorials are going to have you an expert in no time and like the rest of us, you will have caught the 'bug'.

Cheers, Mary B.

Comment

Hey Elyn my husband is from KL!! Welcome to the forum, I'm new too and I am finding this to be an awesome community!!!

Bebe
              Ontario,Canada

Comment

Hi and welcome from Canada. Great place to be. Enjoy!!
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
                X