Binding tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Binding tool

I was at the Long Beach Ca quilt show over the weekend and bought the binding tool. I have read blogs about how difficult it is to use but it looks simple. Has anyone had trouble?

Re: Binding tool

There is a tutorial on utube how to use it. I love it!
    LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Comment

I watched the tut several times and it was demo'd at the show. Looks simple as pie but some people said it was confusing.Guess I'll have to try it myself.

Comment

I don't have one, but watched the video and thought it was easy enough so I just improvise and do mine the same way and they come out perfect.

Not that the rest of my quilting does though . .
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

LOL. ... Sandy..... I'm with you on that one. Binding I CAN DO........ the rest is always iffy.
          ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
          Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
          (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

I used the binding tool for the first time recently and it was a snap. Watch Jenny's tutorial and you should have no problem...promise!
            Last edited by Bubby; August 1, 2011, 04:59 PM. Reason: forgot a word
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I went on a quilting retreat last weekend and I was going to take my binding tool and I couldn't find it so I bought another one. One of the demo's was on the binding tool and I think I spoke just as much praise about it as the one that was doing the demo. Anther thing that was being demo'd with it was the french braid quilt. So in other words I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine.

Lynne

Comment

Thanks everyone for the input on the binding tool. I have a few tops to finish so I might as well jump in with both feet. Have a great day!

Comment

I love the tool but I have to bring up the msqc tutorial to follow along every time!!!!! SO HELPFUL

Comment

The binding tool is wonderful but I don't think I would have ever mastered it if not for the MSQC tutorial.

Comment

love mine. got it because I saw jenny's tutorial..but i must admit..for some reason I have to watch it every time I go to bind my quilt. I don't know. That tool gets the best of me
                      Patrice

Comment

Working...
                      X