Hi Ya'll New to quilting in Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ya'll New to quilting in Texas!

Hi everyone, my name is Bonnie and as you can probably all guess I'm from the great state of Texas I'm new to quilting, I just find it fascinating. I remember as a child when visiting my Grandmoma in Tennessee I would see all her beautiful quilts and even then I think my love of sewing was just blossoming, but I never had access to a sewing machine so I taught myself to sew by hand and I've been sewing off and on ever since. I just love this site, it's such an inspiration to me and Lord knows in these trying times we all need something to inspire us. I can't wait to become friends here and gain experience so that someday I too can have a quilt as beautiful as my Grandmoma used to have

Re: Hi Ya'll New to quilting in Texas!

Welcome from Canada. I know you will love it here. Enjoy and explore!
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Greetings from Indiana. This site is truly inspirational. Glad you are joining us.
      Bec

Comment

Hello from Texas, it's nice to have you join us. Inspiration and knowledge both abound on here. I'm sure you'll love it Welcome and come back often.
        Mary
        A bed without a quilt, is like a sky without stars:)

Comment

Hi i am mona from Dubai and i am new in quilting and i am still looking for shopes here to buy my quilting materials and i was hoping i can buy them on line from missouri star quilt company

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut! I am sure you will love it here. Enjoy.
            Susan

Comment

Hi Bonnie and welcome to the forum. You will absolutely learn so much on this site and find so much inspiration you will be turning quilts out like crazy! Be sure and watch all the tutorials, more than once is even fun. We are here to help you, answer your questions and share our love of quilting with you. Visit often and let us get to know you....Barb from Missouri
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Hi Mona and welcome to the MSQC forum. For your orders please contact the quilt shop...they will be happy to talk to you. You will learn so much about quilting here. Please watch the tutorials to learn how to make beautiful quilts. Good Luck...Barb
                sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Hello from Australia, Bonnie. This must surely be the friendliest, most informative and most international forum on the net. Its great to be a member and I wish you many happy quilting hours.

Cheers, Mary B.

Comment

Working...
                  X