Hello from BC Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from BC Canada

Hi, I'm a newbie to this forum and to quilting! I just finished my first quilt, preemie sized, and have 2 twins started for my grand-daughters for Christmas. I found a quilt top (flimsy) at the Salvation Army, I call it my "rescue" quilt, and I am going to teach myself free motion quilting on that one. Everyday is an adventure as I learn step by step. This is a whole new world for me, and I am loving it!

Re: Hello from BC Canada

Welcome from Vermont. Enjoy your new addiction!
    ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Welcome Fran! You'll truly enjoy this site. One of my favorite things is looking through the gallery (located under the turquoise stripe at the top of the Forum pages. You get to see all the beautiful quilts and other things that other members are making. Enjoy!
      Bec

Comment

Welcome from a fellow Canadian. This place is full of wonderful people. Enjoy!!
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Fran, welcome to the forum. You've landed in a great place to learn and grow as a quilter. What a good idea to practice your FMQ on an orphan quilt. Visit often, we will love getting to know you. Barb in Missouri
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Working...
          X