G'day from New South Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'day from New South Wales

What a wonderful site, I have been stalking for a couple of weeks now and have just found the time to have a really good look around. I hope to be able to drop in everyday and catch up on all the gossip and happenings on this wonderful site .

Cheers Leanne

Re: G'day from New South Wales

Welcome Leanne, stalk no longer, jump in feet first and enjoy the water...ummm friendship. I'm Lynn and I am from SA so we are at least on the same time (nearly). The ladies (and gents) here are lovely and most helpful and they thrive on pictures of quilts and associated items, lol. So drop in often and make yourself at home.
    Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Welcome from Vermont, USA. Glad you're here. You're going to love it. Enjoy!
      ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Welcome from the US of A. We're glad you decided to come in and introduce yourself!
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Glad you're with us. This site is so much fun! You won't be able to stay away.
          Bec

Comment

Welcome to you from Barb in Missouri, USA. We're happy to have you join us and become one of the regulars. Visit often...Barb
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Hello from the Snowy Mountains, Leanne. Great to see so many Aussies coming in here - its a wonderful Forum.

Mary B

Comment

Working...
              X