X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaryB
    replied
    Re: New from Tennessee

Hello from Australia, Debbie. I thought my first quilt was full of mistakes too, but you know what? - nobody else seems to notice, so go for it girl, as Sandy says NOT flaws only DESIGN FEATURES.

Cheers, Mary B.

Leave a comment:

• bec
    replied

Welcome Debbie. I'm a new member (since July 9th) and I am addicted. There is so much to learn from the tutorials, so many posts to read from wonderful people, and so many quilts to see. So be sure to upload pictures of your quilt. We'd love to see it.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Welcome, Debbie. Read my signature line!!! We're glad you joined us. Come often, stay long!

Leave a comment:

• quilter.martha
    replied

Hi Debbie, welcome from New Hampshire! We used to live down south in Chattannooga TN, which is where I first got bit by the quilting bug. It's a great place to learn the craft, and this forum is an excellent spot for encouragement and help. So welcome we hope to see some pics soon of your projects.

Leave a comment:

• Loonwatcher
    replied

Hi Debbie. Welcome from Vermont. I'm new too and this is a great place to learn. Everyone is so helpful, inspiring and fun. BTW, we love pictures so show us your projects.

I bet you are the only one who can see the mistakes. There are no quilt police.....Thank God!

Enjoy your new addition!

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

Debbie, welcome to the forum. You will learn so much from the tutorials on this site and from the wonderful quilters who are here to help and encourage you along the way. Don't be shy...visit often and let's get to know eachother. Barb in Missouri

Leave a comment:

• Txgrandma
    replied

Welcome Debbie, you won't find a better place to learn than this forum. Everyone here goes out of their way to help and make you feel welcome. You'll find it very inspiring and fun. Happy quilting!!

Leave a comment:

• DebbieClapp
    started a topic New from Tennessee

New from Tennessee

Hello everyone Im new to quilting I made my first quilt about a week ago I love it.. It is not very big and I see mistakes but since I have never had any formal training to sew or quilt it isn't bad.. I have always loved the look of quilts and since I am only a few years away from being an empty nester I figured I would find a hobby.. I hope to keep getting better and look forward to chatting with you all. Have a great day. Debbie
Working...
X