Hi everyone!!! from Chile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!!! from Chile

First of all sorry my spelling or my grammar.....my native language is Spanich....but this is not a "barrera" (I don't know how to say that) I really LOVE quilting, this is quite new in Chile, and I'm a fan of Jenny and her tutorial's, I just bouth some templates and fabrics...
    well I have to do my job now....have dinner to my kids!!,see you

Re: Hi everyone!!! from Chile

Welcome to the group! We are so glad that you found us! Come back often and get to know us better.

Blondie in NC in the USA
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Welcome Susy!!
      Your English is pretty good! Please come back often and share some of your work with us!
      ~Mary
      As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

Hola y bienvenidos! Welcome to the forum. We are very happy to have a member from Chile. You will learn good things here and grow as a quilter. Hasta luego.....Barbara
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Susy, es tan emocionante verlos aquí en el foro. Le va a encantar. Mi marido es de Bogotá, Colombia, así que tengo un lugar especial en mi corazón para los sudamericanos. Yo no hablo español - bien, sólo las cosas malas que me ha enseñado. . . pero, sabemos que usted es muy bienvenido aquí.
          Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
          it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Hello from Australia, Susy. I think your English is pretty good, and isn't it great to see those greetings in Spanish. Welcome.

Mary B.

Comment

Hola Suzy. Welcome from Vermont, USA. Your English is great and my Spanish is very bad. We're glad you are here. Enjoy!
              ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Welcome! I have been a member here for just a couple of months and have learned so much! I know you will love it here!
                Bec

Comment

Welcome, I'm newbe also and I have to say ur English is wounderful.. Please come back and share with us..

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
                    Susy, es tan emocionante verlos aquí en el foro. Le va a encantar. Mi marido es de Bogotá, Colombia, así que tengo un lugar especial en mi corazón para los sudamericanos. Yo no hablo español - bien, sólo las cosas malas que me ha enseñado. . . pero, sabemos que usted es muy bienvenido aquí.
                    Ok Sandy, now you are just showing off!! LOLOLOL
                    Hi from western New York Susy! And , what Sandy said. Hugs, Jan L
                    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Chile - wow! Now I can say I know someone that live there. That's pretty cool.
                      Welcome to the group. You will have fun here and learn lots.

Hugs from Pennsylvania,
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
                      http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
                      http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Bien venidos!
                        Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
                        Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

Susy, welcome, This is a great place to learn from alot of great quilters. I hope that you can get good cotton fabric in Chile, we can get just a little bit here in Monterrey MX.
                          Your english is so much better than my spanish. I get hit in the face every day with the shortcomings of our education system in the states. I have friends here that are fluent in 3 or 4 languges and I am struggling with learning a second one.
                          Hola from sunny Mexico, Cheryl:icon_wave:

Comment

Welcome Suzy, your English is very good and my Spanish is very poor. LOL Welcome to the group and look forward to hearing from you often.
                            Mary
                            A bed without a quilt, is like a sky without stars:)

Comment

Working...
                            X