• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lamkin
    replied
    Re: Lamkin

Sandy

Just saw your sewing machine collection. Do you have a separate annex to house them in. I have a full size Singer in a beautiful bentwood case that you should have for your collection. Has little green book and box of attachments. Very well taken care of.
    /sews like when new.

Sue(who) it rhymes

Leave a comment:

• lamkin
    replied

Well I posted stuff in my album for those who like pictures. I am into colors, bright, vibrant, matching them up. Not into beige, pastels or dusty anemic colors.

I have been going thru looking at peoples pics. What fun and inspiration.

Enjoy.

Sue(who) it rhymes

Leave a comment:

• lamkin
    replied

After I posted I found two spelling errors, one in reason for editing. My Benign Essential Tremor has me captive this AM, what else can I blame it on. When right hand shakes so bad peas hop of spoon I can thread my machines left handed.

Sue(who) it rhymes

Leave a comment:

• mrswindy4
    replied

Last edited by lamkin; Today at 12:45 PM. Reason: sppelling

This really made me giggle!!

Leave a comment:

• lamkin
    replied

Thank you ladies for the warm welcome. I'm from a small town, only have Joanns and two other fabric places unless drive 100+ miles. Wouldn't move though as love small town friendliness. Volunteer 4 days a week with singing and Salvation Army, babysit with hubby 2 year old GGS. Make Dream Cases (fancy pillowcases), custom embroidery and quilts(caught disease along with 3 sisters from mom who was a Quiltaholic), read(don't have TV) and our church and friends. Figure I will do as much as I can as long as I can. If arthritis cripples me that is soon enough to stay home. My doctor says I do so well because of my ATTITUDE (which you will be blessed with now and then). I am fun, slightly irreverant, but a caring person. Will share pics of projects when figure how. Interesting that I won The True Grit belt buckle from my saddle club years ago.

Sue(who)
    Last edited by lamkin; July 24, 2011, 01:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• Susan M
    replied

Welcome to the group! Sorry to hear about your RA and know from a friend of mine that it can be quite painful. I'm not sure what she is taking but it is not working. You will find good friends here and lots of conversations.

Leave a comment:

• Shirley
    replied

Hi Lambkin,
    Welcome from Kansas Hope to see you here often. Enjoy! You will make some great online friends.
    Shirley

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

Hello Lamkin Sue - you're just what we needed; move over Sandy and make room for another gal with true grit.

Sue, I believe you will fit in here very well.

ps. when I first saw your post I thought your sig was IAMKIN. After reading it and seeing Sandy's response I thought, oh boy, one of Sandy's relations. lol. Of course we do consider each other here "kin" Once again, welcome!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• lamkin
    replied

Mine is twice a week injection since 2004. Almost instant relief. We sold our business as I was in bad shape. Part of time needed help out of bed, off toilet, out of chairs, into our pickup. Not fun for hubby and scary for me as I've always been able to take care of myself. I say I am 300% better now than I was before Enbrel.

Sue

Leave a comment:

• twnkeyes
    replied

Sue, I take the Humira injection every other week. It's a Godsend!

Terri

Leave a comment:

• lamkin
    replied

What medicine works for you? I've been on Enbrel. Lucky me no joint or background pain.

Sue

Leave a comment:

• twnkeyes
    replied

Hi Lamkin! I also have RA but am too stubborn to let it get me down and I have great medicines! Am glad you're here, I think we all like to talk and talk and talk!

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

Welcome, Lamkin, from Missouri. We need a few more around here to stir the pot!!! Looking forward to getting to know you....Barb

Leave a comment:

• lamkin
    replied

Congrats on your win. Us MNRP have a special color. I'm it now.

Lamkin

Leave a comment:

• mrswindy4
    replied

HA!! I'll tell her out-right!!
    Sandy is the resident trouble maker!!

Welcome to the forum Lmakin aka Sue!! Its a shame you're so shy and dont like to talk much

Leave a comment:

Working...
X