Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

Hi! I am from Alabama and love to sew and do machine embroidery for my grands and family and friends. I've always wanted to learn to quilt. I have helped my grandmother hand quilt a quilt and I have made doll quilts, but so far that is the limit of my experience. I love the MSQC website and have learned a lot from the great tutorials. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you, and learning all I can from you. I'm hoping that one day I will be able to return the favor and help new quilters. I have been reading your posts and looking at the gorgeous quilts that you have made. You have really inspired me and have got my mind churning with new ideas. I can't wait to get started on my next project! Thanks for sharing your knowledge and your beautiful work.

Joyful Nana

Re: Hi!

Hello! so glad that you found us here. I am certain others will be by as soon as they wash the sleep from their eyes.
    My grandmother taught me to quilt as well. It is a certain blessing to have special kin and friends to pass this art on. Please come back soon!
    Blondie, in NC
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Welcome from Vermont. Enjoy!
      ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Morning and Welcome! It's a wonderful resource of quilting knowledge. Enjoy and hope to see you here often.
        Shirley
        Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Hi Nana and welcome to our growing group. You will get a lot of inspiration if you hang around here and you will never run out of ideas for quilts you want to make. Visit often...Barb in MO
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Hi Nana, Welcome to the group, I'm new here too, but what I've seen so far is fantastic, the quilts are gorgeous and so much knowledge about quilting you can't help but be inspired and get excited. Hope to see you often.
            Mary
            A bed without a quilt, is like a sky without stars:)

Comment

Hi Ladies,
              Thank you for the warm welcome. I am already enjoying this great forum and look forward to seeing more beautiful quilts and learning everything I can. I want to apologize for the frowny face in the greeting line of my post. As you will find out, I can make computers do really strange things!! I put in the smiley face at the end of that post, but I have no idea how I got the frowny face. Please forgive me for the mystery frowny face, and please be patient if I goof up with posting. I promise I love this forum and would never be rude or hurtful. Thanks again for your kind words.
              Joyful Nana

Comment

Welcome Nana from Bedford Indiana! I've been making quilts for a very long time, but haven't been this excited about quilting! Joining this forum has made me fall in love with quilt making like I've never known before! I've learned so much from these great ladies and am inspired daily d by them. You have probably already noticed, but we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to share photos of our creations...hope to see some of yours in the near future! Don't jump in and do something big...start small and go from there! Hope to see you here often!
                LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut! Glad you joined us and be sure to share some of your photos. Don't hesitate to ask questions too.
                  Susan

Comment

Working...
                  X