Hello from Quebec, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Quebec, Canada

Hi everyone, juste a little note that I found this site and I finally started quiliting... my name is Christine AKA bellepoupee61...Born French Canadian, I learned English in Vancouver while in College, came back to Quebec and met my husband (English Canadian), now married for 27 years to a wonderful guy, live south-sure of Montreal, I have 2 adult daughters, 3 dogs and 1 parrot!!! I have been sewing since I am 14 years old (which is many moons ago!) and just statred quilting and I just love it.

Re: Hello from Quebec, Canada

Welcome, from Alberta. You will enjoy this forum, lots of great advice and new ideas.
    JVO

Comment

It's good to see you here, Christine. We've been waiting for you!!
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome from Missouri. You will be go glad you found this site. You will learn a lot and meet some great people. Don't be a stranger....Barb
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome from New Hampshire! This is a great site, lots of inspiration!
          When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Bonjour Christine. Welcome from another Quebecer. You will just love it. Enjoy end explore this forum when you get a chance.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Thanks everyone!!! Looking at the forum all day long and haven't stop yet!!! LOL!

Comment

Working...
              X