Hi to my new friends at MSQC from onlygg in Georgia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monique
    replied
    Re: Hi to my new friends at MSQC from onlygg in Georgia!

Welcome from Canada. I know you will love it here as much as I do. Isn't it great to teach someone something new?

Take care

Leave a comment:

• Susan M
    replied

Welcome from Connecticut! Wish I could give you tips on selling at these sites but no experience. All my quilts go to family and friends. Have fun with your quilting and good luck with sales.

Leave a comment:

• meemeecyn
    replied

Welcome, Onlygg! YOu'll love it here.

Leave a comment:

• quilter.martha
    replied

Welcome from New Hampshire. I'd LOVE to teach a quilt class. I've worked with a couple of girlfriends teaching them quilting and find that I like it. Anyway, you'll get lots of inspiration here. Post some pictures of your projects when you get a chance.

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

Welcome to the forum. You will love being a member here....so much to learn and so much enthusiasm. Warning, most of us are fabricholics to the 10th degree! Visit often...Barb in Missouri

Leave a comment:

• onlygg
    started a topic Hi to my new friends at MSQC from onlygg in Georgia!

Hi to my new friends at MSQC from onlygg in Georgia!

I usually don't join groups (I am a member of several Yahoo groups, though) but when I came across this site, probably a link from a blog, I was eager to sign up. This site offers SO Much good quilting stuff. (Thank you, blogger, for mentioning this site!).

I'm a quilter of several years. I enjoy learning about new techniques, time savers, tips & tricks, fabrics, patterns & notions. I think I won the prize of the title Gadget Girl. Now, with the recent pay cut to DH, I'm going to need to learn how to sell stuff on eBay or Craigs List. A little intimidated b/c I've never done that before. Ant help or suggestions as to selling stuff, pls feel free to email me.

I haven't won any prizes & far from perfect or an expertise in one area. But I have taught 'learning to quilt' classes & LOVE it when a student catches the quilt bug! There is always a look of joy & acconplishment on their faces when they see the completed quilt. That's reward enough for me.
Working...
X