It's just me..I'm new here ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just me..I'm new here ;)

Hi, I'm new. I love quilts, and am very crafty so I decided to give it a try! I'm really excited and look forward to looking thru the posts for tips! I have four children ages 1 thru 11, and sneak in time for my crafty habits as much as possible . I also have a small Cottage bakery that I fill up my days with and I like to make hair pretties. I'm so happy I found MSQC! I love love love the YouTube video's...the girls are great at explaining details and all. Happy crafting

I'm hoping I did this in the right place...I'm new to forums too.
    Last edited by Kazuri6; July 5, 2011, 10:23 AM.
    Tatiana
    :icon_wave: These hands craft happiness...

Re: It's just me..I'm new here

Hello Kazuri and welcome to the forum. It sounds like you are a very very busy mom......
    We are glad you have you here and hope you'll share photos of your projects with us.
    Have a fantastic day
    ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
    Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
    (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

Hello and welcome from New Hampshire! Don't know how you find time for crafts with 4 kids! Maybe nap time? Anyway, you'll love it here--it's quite inspiring.
      When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Welcome to the forum. You will learn so much and get help when you need it. Quilters spark creativity from one another and there's a lot of that here.......Barb in Missouri
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Thanks so much for the welcome! I have been on the site going thru the tutorials...the shop girls have such cute personalities for the videos. I am so excited to get started, and especially sparked about the charm and jelly roll packs...I think that is going to make it so much easier for me for now, those are such a great idea! I've been reading thru the boards and figuring things out quick and easy with all the posts and tips from everyone, and I have really enjoyed my time here...
          Tatiana
          :icon_wave: These hands craft happiness...

Comment

Working...
          X