New to site; looking for material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to site; looking for material

Hi, I'm new to this site, I have made two quilts crib size, one 13 years ago, the second 10 years ago when my granddaughter and grandson were born. I was working then as a nurse in a nursing home. I am now retired and currently doing my third & fourth quilt, two identical twin bed quilts using the kerchiefs from having my toy poodle groomed over the nine years I had him.

I am in need for about three yards +/- of a tonal blue with darker blue splotches; on the selvage is NANCY CROW for Henry Glass Licensed by JOHN KALDOR with the R in a circle following Kaldor. Last week I found it on this site without a bit of trouble on my first search before joining, but I was rushed and figured I'd come back and get it later. Now, I can't find it.

I hope to be able to "meet" a few of you here.
    :icon_wave:

Robert D Plymale
    "In God We Trust"

FAITH - HOPE - CHARITY

Count your blessings, not your problems.

Remember: amateurs built the ark ...
    professionals built the Titanic.

You may be only one person in the world,
    but you may also be the world to one person.

Re: New to site; looking for material

Robert, welcome from Canada. Glad to have you here. Hope you get an answer about the fabric you are looking for.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Congrats, Robert! Happy retirement and happy sewing! Hope you are able to get the rest of the fabric you need.

Comment

Welcome! I am sure someone will google that fabric and have a link for you. Usually someone finds the fabric long before I do. Good luck with your retirement and your fabric search. I'll try to find it.
        Susan

Comment

you might try this site. I did a search and came up with this
          http://search.myquiltshops.com/cgi-s...gi?thumbnails=
          Patrice

Comment

Working...
          X