TXgrandma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TXgrandma

Hello everyone, I am fairly new to quilting. I just recently signed up for the Quilting Quickly Courses that Jenny Doan is teaching and loving them all. Have never used the precuts before but I absolutely love them. Hoping to learn lots of new things and alos possibly be a help to others when I can and make lots of friends a long the way.
    Mary
    A bed without a quilt, is like a sky without stars:)

Re: TXgrandma

Hello, and welcome from New Hampshire! I also have never used precuts until recently. Don't know how much I'll use them, but I'm enjoying myself trying out some new ideas. Enjoy the forum--it is great!
    When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Hi and welcome from Canada. This is the best place to be.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Hello and welcome from another Texan! You will enjoy this group of ladies and the knowledge they have! I've learned a lot from them as a newbie myself (1 1/2 year quilter). Have a great 4th of July!

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut! Glad you joined our group.
          Susan

Comment

Welcome to our group. I agree with you about the precuts. They have revolutionized by enthusiasm for summer quilting. Glad to have you with us. Barb
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome from Missouri. Love the precuts. Love the videos. Love the ladies on this site. Much to love! Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks a bunch for all the nice welcomes from everyone. My 15 yr. old niece has been visiting for 2-1/2 weeks. We had such a good time, I introduced her to making the No-Sew fleece blankets we started out making one for her and ended up making another for her best friend. Also made her a tutu for her Halloween costume. Haven't been on much since joining but have been looking at several pages of posts and I'm so excited about joining in.
                Mary
                A bed without a quilt, is like a sky without stars:)

Comment

Welcome from Vermont. I loved Jenny's courses. they are soooo helpful. Enjoy!
                  ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Working...
                  X