I'm new but I am all for Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new but I am all for Free

I am new here but I am all for Free so I hope I am doing this right. My name is Deb and I am from NW Ohio. Mostly I admire quilts, mine are somewhat limited to some machine baby quilts and a couple of the large cross-stitch quilts that I did the tops on and then had quilted - I have another one of those to start - my mother made 42 of those tops, did all of the cross stitch and quilting herself and she is now 87 years old - I will never make that record. Anxious to learn some new things here. Deb in NW Ohio

Re: I'm new but I am all for Free

Welcome on Board, Deb in NW Ohio! We're sure glad you found us. Come back soon and stay awhile. We'd love to see some of your work.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome to our group. In order to be eligible for the giveaway you need to click on that weeks contest and answer the question within the first thread. Good luck.
      Susan

Comment

Welcome from Missouri. Love those cross stitched baby quilts. Too cute. Show pics!

Comment

Welcome from New Hampshire! We used to live in Ohio, the Dayton area. Enjoy being part of the forum. It's lots of fun!
          When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Working...
          X