looking for a picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for a picture

Hi, does anybody know if there is a picture anywhere of a quilt that MSQC did on the BLUSH layer cake and jellyroll, the tutorial was posted on July 10, 2010. It was a fence and rail pattern I think. Cheers Tracey

Re: looking for a picture

Hi Tracy:

I found this tutorial that was published on July 10/2010. I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for or not....but hoprfully

Ohhhh....and welcome aboard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNP8T8p9tuc
    :icon_happy:Wicked

My husband lets me buy all the fabric I can hide :icon_wave:

Comment

Oh wicked...you are too fast! Thanks for the link. Welcome to the group Tracey!
      Susan

Comment

Hi, Thanks for the link, I have seen this one, but I was hoping to see a still picture of the finished quilt so I can see how many blocks wide & long they have used. Thanks again. Tracey

Comment

I haven't seen a still shot of the quilt, perhaps you could pause the video at the point where Jenny holds it up. Or, knowing that it uses one layer cake cut in half that is 84 blocks, I haven't checked but my recollection is that was one layer cake and a jelly roll. So that will give you an 8x10 or 9x9 setting, blocks will be 9.5" so before borders it could be 76x95 or 85.5x 85.5.
          Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Working...
          X