Happy!!!Happy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy!!!Happy!!

I have been surfing the Missouri Quilt Co website Totally LOVE IT. I ordered the 10" tumbler and the half hex template as well. I just received them and I'm excited to get started........I'm super happy and excited
    Sew much fabric, sew little time :D

Re: Happy!!!Happy!!

Isn't it a terrific website. I bought the small tumbler and the hexie, but I haven't used either yet. I plan to make a Christmas throw with the small tumbler using the Fa-La-La line from French General. I love all the FG fabrics. You will really love the tutorials for MSQC..very easy to follow and inspiring, Jenny and Natalie are both really good teachers. Enjoy your goodies....Barb
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome! This site is great and the people are fantastic. The show and tells are one of my favorites. When I get home from work I always log on and see what is going on. This is my inspiration to do some quilting! So glad you joined and look forward to some of your photos.
      Susan

Comment

Welcome from New Hampshire! I had to say welcome, because I am a native San Diegan! Where do you live? I was raised in Chula Vista, moved away when I was 27. I still have family in San Diego and get out there every few years.
        When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey!!
          There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Welcome from Missouri! We love enthusiastic people and there is so much to love here!

Comment

I ordered the binding tool and some vintage tea towels to make aprons with (thanks Jenny) and received my order in two days...will be buying from MSQC alot more in the future...can't beat the customer service and I love the tutuorials as well....am always learning something new. There selection is awesome as well; especially the Jelly Rolls and Charm Packs...have yet to buy those but will in the future

Comment

Welcome from Canada. Have fun here.
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Welcome from Vermont. You've come to the right place for fun, informative and inspirational conversation. Enjoy!
                  ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Working...
                  X