Hello from southern New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from southern New Jersey

Hi! I just wandered in after checking for the Daily Deal, which was already sold out. I'm 55, married with two grown kids, two step-kids and three step-grandkids, though I have to say I hate that "step" phrase. They're all great kids. ;-) I've sewn since I was a kid, but didn't fall into quilting until about ten years ago. I have a real knack for jumping into a dozen projects at once. And I've got tons of things to finish. I guess I have plenty of company on that trip! I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Kim

Re: Hello from southern New Jersey

Hi Kim! Welcome from New Hampshire. This is such a great forum. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. It's very inspiring, too!
    When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Hi Kim. Welcome from Vermont. Enjoy the forum and don't forget to show pictures of your projects. We just love that. It inspires the rest of us.
      ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Hi Kim....Welcome from Missouri. I haven't been a member very long at all, but I enjoy it so much and so will you. I loved your post...it sounds like we both have a lot of UFO's. I keep adding more and more projects to the pile,which now fills a closet. I gues that's because I always want to be doing the new thing and right now that's using pre-cuts. You will love the tutorials on MSQC if you haven't found them already. This is a sewing day for me, so I'm going to get back to the machine. Take care and don't be a stranger....Barb
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Hi Kim and welcome from Canada. You will most certainly enjoy it here.
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Hi Kim, from Malaga, New Jersey! Nice to see another South Jersey member! You've found a real treasure with this site, it's got everything - great shop, great tutorials and great forums. Enjoy!
            There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Welcome! Plenty of New Englanders on this site and you will always have someone to talk to. The tutorials are great and so are the daily deals. Have fun!
              Susan

Comment

Working...
              X