new member and new to quilting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new member and new to quilting

Hello my name is Enedina (aka Dina). I am a stay at home mother of 2 and I have beeen sewing for not even a year. So far I have been learning everything from youtube and allfreesewing.com. I haven't had the chance to make any quilts yet (don't have the right supplies to cut yet) but I have been studying quilting A LOT and I can't wait to finally be able to finish one. I love meeting new people that have a passion for being creative and making new things like I do. I hope to hear back from someone and get great tips! I'm so exited I found out about this site! :-)
    Love Dina

Re: new member and new to quilting

Hello Dina
    Welcome to MSQC forum. I'm Blondie from NC - you will find lots of great gals here, always ready to help you out.
    Looking forward to seeing you around here more!
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut. Glad you found the site and I am sure you will love the people here. You really don't need a lot of supplies to get started. Whatever is your question, be sure to post it and someone will answer.
      Susan

Comment

Welcome Dina from Ky. You will absolutely love it here.Nice to meet you.
        Rhonda

Comment

Welcome from Vermont. You've come to the right place to learn. Enjoy!
          ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Welcome Dina from Canada. Did you ever pick the right place to be. As was said in an earlier message, don't be shy about asking for help. Everyone here is always eager to help.

Happy quilting
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Hi Dina,
              Welcome! You are in for a treat here! So much to learn and alot of folks to learn from. I so enjoy seeing everyones projects. They are all so talented. Talk to you soon!
              Shirley
              Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Welcome Dina, from New Hampshire! Once quilting gets in your blood it's there to stay. I have done so many different crafts, but quilting is what I always come back to. There's something so captivating about all those beautiful fabrics, and what can be done with them. If you're looking for help and inspiration, you've come to the right place!
                When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Welcome, Dina! It's always nice having new members joining this awesome Forum!

Comment

Working...
                  X