X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sally
    replied
    Re: Hi everyone I'm Alana from North Bay Canada

Hello from BC. As Monique pointed out we are having a Canadian block swap. Don't be scared. I was a real beginner when I did my first swap last year and learned so much and made some great new friends. Check us out on the group page.

Leave a comment:

• JVO
    replied

Welcome Alana, I am from Alberta. I see Monique has already pointed you towards the Canadian Block Swap. I hope you can join the swap, the more the better.

Leave a comment:

• Loonwatcher
    replied

Welcome from Vermont. Enjoy the addiction! LOL. You've come to the right place.

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

Alana you should join us in the Canadian block swap. Check it out under 'groups'. It will be so fun and easy.

Monique

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

Welcome Alana from a fellow Canadian. You have picked a great place to join. Don't be shy about asking any questions. There are so many wonderful people here. Enjoy!

Monique

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

Welcome from Missouri......I can't think of a better obsession than quilting. Jjenny's tutorials are wonderful - so many fantastic ideas. The pre-cut fabrics are to a dream. Take advantage of the tutorials and this forum. There is a wealth of informatiuon and help here.....Bubby

Leave a comment:

• Beverly
    replied

I am so glad you found this wonderful group!

Leave a comment:

• meemeecyn
    replied

Welcome, Alana! This is a great place and you will love it.

Cynthia

Leave a comment:

• quilter.martha
    replied

Hi Alana! Welcome from New Hampshire. I am also a knitter, still pretty novice. You'll love to forum--LOTS of inspiration!

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Welcome Alana, from New Jersey!

Leave a comment:

• Susan M
    replied

Hi and welcome from Connecticut. Jenny's tutorials are the best. There are plenty of quilters here who will answer any questions you might have. Glad you joined.

Leave a comment:

• Alana
    started a topic Hi everyone I'm Alana from North Bay Canada

Hi everyone I'm Alana from North Bay Canada

Hello, I am new and thought I would just pop in and introduce myself. I am Alana from North Bay, Ontario Canada. I am a newish quilter and signed up for Jenny's Quilter Classes. Wow have I learned so much....Now I am absolutely obessessed with quilting. Sewing is my summer hobby and in the colder months, which we have a lot of here...lol, I love to knit which I am kinda newish at too.
    It's great to have Jenny's classes to refer to and I usually will have one on while I am quilting...
Working...
X