Hello everyone , new in from New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone , new in from New Zealand

Hello , I love MSQC, so far using the tutorials I have made the table runners and last weekend I made the pillow slips and showed a non "never no way" sewer how the make the pillow slip as well ,she is now a "well I never", cant wait to try more things , any other Kiwi's here ????
    from Picton at the head of the Marlborough Sounds in New Zealand

Re: Hello everyone , new in from New Zealand

Welcome from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
    Don't know if there are some quilters from New Zealand, but there sure are some from Australia. Anyway, this is "the forum" to learn, by watching the tutorials or just asking questions.
    We do love pictures of you projects. So please don't hesitate to share them.

Have lots of fun!!!
    sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Welcome from Canada. Enjoy your time here, as it is a wonderful place to be.

Monique
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Welcome, Blueberry from New Zealand! We are such a diverse bunch! Isn't that great?

Cynthia

Comment

Hi Blueberry, from a quilter in New Hampshire! I love it that this forum brings people together from all over the globe. Such a small world, really.
          When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Welcome from Missouri. Enjoy the deals, the tutorials, the knowledge, the blogs........but most of all the wonderful ladies on here.

Comment

Hi from Connecticut. Have fun with your quilting. Would love to see photos.
              Susan

Comment

Well at long last I am back but I have been teaching my grand daughter how to quilt and as soon as I can work out how to put a pic on here I will let you all see my little 11 year olds work
                from Picton at the head of the Marlborough Sounds in New Zealand

Comment

Welcome from South Africa! I'm sure you are going to enjoy this site as much as I do. The tutorials are fab as are the Daily Deals. Please post what you have made as we'd love to see your work.
                  Hugs, Carolyn
                  Sunny South Africa :icon_wave:

Comment

Hi and welcome from Missouri, USA. You will love being a member of this group. What a joy to be teaching your DGD to quilt! We look forward to seeing your pictures! Visit often...Barb
                    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome to the forum where you will have fun, learn things you didn't know you needed to learn, and share what you make. We love photos so I hope you get the picture posting figured out soon. I am no computer geek so I am lucky I have a few of them here to help me out. Plus there are some on the forum that has helped others post their photos.

Hugs from Pennsylvania,
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
                      http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
                      http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Hey Blueberry, welcome from the central coast of California! Hope to make it to NZ someday! You will learn a lot here and everyone is great about helping if you need it.
                        Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
                        Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

Hi Blueberry from Australia. It is wonderful that your grand daughter wants to learn to quilt, teach her all you know as often as you can because time is just going by so very fast. Enjoy your time here.
                          colleen

Comment

Hi Blueberry and welcome from Kentucky, USA!
                            *~* Myrna *~*
                            *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Hi Blueberry,

It's so nice to meet you! Welcome from a New Hampshire quilter. Come often and visit!

Cyndi
                              Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
                              X