Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I've been lurking for a little while and am jumping in tonight. I'm looking forward to learning here- I've only been working on quilts for a short time.

Re: Hello

Welcome from New Hampshire, Lonestar. I lurked for awhile, too, but am so very glad I joined in. So much fun and you learn tons!

Comment

Welcome from Vermont. I'm a newbie too. Jump right in! You'll have so much fun.
      ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Hi there Lonestar. Here's another welcome from New Hampshire. I am also fairly new to the forum. It is lots of fun and inspiring, too!
        When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Welcome from the Missouri Ozarks. You will find a wonderful community here. don't be shy - we love to share. Bubby
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
            This is "the forum" to have fun while learning from the tutorials or the other quilters. We do like pictures from your projects. That way we're able to share ideas too. Don't hesitate to ask any questions, there sure is one or the other answer coming your way.
            sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Welcome Lonestar, from PA!
              I'm new here as well, and am loving this site and forum so far!

-April

Comment

Welcome from Missouri, Lonestar. Just jump in............the forum moves fast, conversation is fun, and the gals are awesome! Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome, Lonestar, from New Jersey!
                  There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Welcome to the group. I am sure you will love it here no matter what level of quilting you are at. We all help each other out when needed. Have fun with your quilting and enjoy the process. Don't forget the tutorials...they are the best.
                    Susan

Comment

Working...
                    X