X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meemeecyn
    replied
    Re: New Member

Welcome from NH, Brenda! And what great work you are doing! Are there chapters all over the country? You will love this forum...there is so much information and the quilters are awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Susan M
    replied

Welcome from Connecticut! Mia already sent you the link for uploading....so....WELCOME!!!

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Welcome, Brenda, from New Jersey! Looking forward to seeing your pictures when you get them uploaded - you probably just need to resize them, as the other ladies said. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Binky Patrol Mo
    replied

Thank you Mia. Ah yes Mia I like your quilters come with strings attached. So cute. Have a great week Mia and hope to talk to you soon.
    Brenda

Leave a comment:

• Binky Patrol Mo
    replied

Hi Mary,
    Thank you for your encouraging words. That is awesome that you are giving to someone that distributes worldwide. How awesome to talk to someone so far away. Have a great week and I hope to talk to you again soon.

Leave a comment:

• Binky Patrol Mo
    replied

Hi Nancy,
    Thank you so much. I am still trying to figure it out but have had to luck yet. Yes I am really enjoying myself with Binky Patrol. I love this site. Talk to you soon.

Leave a comment:

• MaryB
    replied

Hello from Australia, Brenda. Though I don't belong to any organisation like yours, I do love to make 'quilts for others' and use Bonnie Hunter's scrapusers system from her Quiltville site. I send mine to a wonderful lady in Victoria who distributes worldwide where there is a need. Keep up the great work.

Mary B.

Leave a comment:

• Mia
    replied

maybe this?

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/sho...loading+photos

Leave a comment:

• Mia
    replied

Welcome Brenda....... so glad you found us and it sounds like you have a wonderful position with the Binky Patrol. We need more like you ....
    I wish I could help you with your issues about uploading. I know there are some who have asked the same question and I'll see if I can find a link for you. I too had those issues and I found that my photos were too large. I have an imac, so I had to go to iphotos and use a smaller resolution. I'm sure there are others who have a much simpler explanations.
    I love MSQC too .... the fabric, the tutorials and the awesome people who share their quilting and life experiences here. And they never complain when I ask a zillion questions.

Leave a comment:

• Loonwatcher
    replied

Hi. What a great project. You probably have to down size your pictures in order to upload them. I use Microsoft Office Picture Manager and I've heard of using Paint to reduce your pics. Good Luck!

Leave a comment:

• Binky Patrol Mo
    started a topic New Member

Hi my name is Brenda and I am the Area Coordinator for an organization called Binky Patrol. We make blankets for foster children, children with serious illnesses or any child that has been traumatized. We just started our chapter in March and are based in DeSoto, Missouri. I am so happy to have found this site. I tried to upload some pictures of the blankets made by our chapter but was not able to upload them. Is there anyone that could help me with this? I am very happy to have found this site and I really love the tutorials.
Working...
X