Good Morning I am a New Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning I am a New Member

Good Morning Everyone, I am Mitts from the beautiful region of Thousand Islands, Ontario, Canada, a new member! Just joined this morning, although I have been a Missouri Star Quilt Company viewer for a long time. I watch their tutorials over and over again and I love them! At any rate, I love this company so much with its all around everything in one place atmosphere that I just had to join. I wish you all a wonderful day and look forward to being a member of this wonderful community. Thanks to the GIRLS for this wonderful community.

Re: Good Morning I am a New Member

Welcome, Mitts, from New Jersey! I love the tutorials as well, aren't they just the greatest?? Have fun here in the forum, check out the gallery of photos and be sure to share your pics as well.
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Welcome from New Hampshire! We all love those tutorials. They've really inspired me and make me want to ignore everything else and just sew!
      When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Welcome from Vermont. Love those tuts and pictures! Enjoy!
        ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Welcome from a fellow Canadian. The people here are just fantastic, so don't be shy about asking questions. A wonderful place to join.

Happy quilting,
          Monique
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut. I just love it here too. The tutorials and family community atmosphere are extra special. Have fun.
            Susan

Comment

Hi Mitts and Welcome!! This site is so addictive! First thing I do in the morning is check the daily deal and see what my friends on here are up too. Hope to see you around!
              Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Welcome Mitts, from Western NY, the Finger Lakes Region. We are across the river and about 3 hours down from the Thousand Islands. I have camped there when the kids were growing up and loved it. We always went to Welsey Island. Have fun and enjoy the site. It's the best site I know on the web! Hugs, Jan
                Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Working...
                X