Another newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another newbie

Hi........I am pretty new to quilting but I love jennies classes on sympoz.

Re: Another newbie

Then you chose the right forum. Jennies tutorials are a bit addictive , but you'll learn a lot. And Welcome from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.

MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Welcome from New Hampshire! There are soooo many great fun projects and ideas here. You're gonna be addicted in no time!
      When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Welcome from Vermont to another meeting of QA (Quilters Annonymous). We're all addicted here!
        ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Hi..Oklahoma here!
          I learned about MSQ from my friend in Texas last week and am addicted already! Bought 3 jelly rolls last week..they arrived Saturday while I was out of town and as soon as Monday came the sewing machine began to hum..I have 3 new quilt tops from those jelly rolls. My TX friend also pointed me towards the 1600 Jelly Roll Quilt pattern LOL need I say more? HA!
          Teresa

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut! This is a great site with lots of good people. Have fun.
            Susan

Comment

Yes, we are all addicted....but certainly can understand each other! Not only are there worse things we could be doing, but we are accomplishing great stuff, right? (does that sound like excuses????) Welcome, Suzokie....you will love it here.

Comment

Working...
              X