hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello everyone

Hello everyone, my name is melissa and i am new to this site. i found a good pillow case tutorial on youtube and saw that there was a website that i could get some more ideas from. I am a new sewer and trying to make some things for the holidays. i am really excited about leaning how do do different things and get some fresh i deas. my husband is really excited i found this site to.

Re: hello everyone

Hi Melissa,
    So glad you found us too. Welcome.
    If you need anything, please ask and we'd love to see your projects too. Best of luck with your sewing projects
    ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
    Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
    (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

Hi Melissa

Welcome from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and to this forum. The tutorials as well as the quilting ladies are exceptionnal and I'm sure you learn a lot. Don't forget to post and share your finished projects. So we also learn from you.

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
      sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Hi Melissa:
        Welcome from New Hampshire! Good for you for joining. I've been sewing since I was 5, but I am still amazed at all the tips and ideas I've found here in just 1 month! You're gonna love it!
        When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Welcome from Vermont. You've come to the right place. I'm new too and have learned sooooo much here. Enjoy!
          ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut. I wish my husband was happy that I found quilting....he cringes every time something comes in the mail.
            Susan

Comment

Welcome, Melissa! You will absolutely love it here. Everyone is so knowledgeable and oh, so very nice!

Comment

Working...
              X