Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From France

Hello,
    I have just joined the forum, I love the video lessons. I'm a newbie , I took up quilting at Christmas and am about to finish my first sampler quilt then start Phoebe's garden quilt. I ordered the fabric from MSQC and it arrived super fast. I'm English living in SW France with my hubby, 2 dogs, 2 cats and 5 chickens, my two grown up girls live in the UK and have both asked for quilts, so I have lots to learn - Fast LOL. I just bought a lovely Pfaff 3.2 and am teaching myself free motion quilting aswell. I have always been 'crafty' but have more time now I'm not doing 2 school runs a day!

I wanted to look up when the next download issue of 'Block' is out but keep getting the bad gateway error

Re: Hello From France

Hi and welcome to the forum from Missouri. I'm glad you joined up with us. There are some wonderful and quick quilt patterns here. A few of them are the Double Slice, Disappearing 9 Patch and the Jellyroll Race quilt. Phoebe's Garden will be fun and simple to make. Be sure to post pictures of your project...we love looking at each others work! Barb
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome! You are already prolific and goals in mind.....should be a happy quilter for a long time. Good luck with the free-motion quilting. I haven't had the nerve to try, but it is on my list....Again.....glad to have you in our site!!!!!

Comment

Welcome from central Missouri. You will find that there is an amazing amount of knowledge and information here.

Comment

Welcome from Ohio. Happy to have you on the forum. Quilting will bring many hours of fun.
          SandyWhite
          Ocala, Florida
          http://handpiecing.blogspot.com

Comment

You want to learn fast - you have come to the right place :-)
            Welcome to the forum!!!
            Preeti
            http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks for the welcome ladies. I had done EPP years ago, got fed up with the paper, hand sewing , lack of accuracy etc. Always sewn for the home, my girls etc but had never seen advances in quilting like ROTARY CUTTERS until my sister introduced me to quilting when she started last year ! I have been following Craftsy classes for the sampler and trying so many different techniques has been really interesting. I'm quilting -as -you go so it is almost done now. I feel like a little sponge soaking up the quilting vibes

Comment

Bonjour! Welcome from Allemagne!!!
                Heike :)

Queen-of-Hearts - Blog: http://creativity-forever.blogspot.de/

instagram: heike_witzke

Comment

Bon matin, chez vous, bienvenue.. Du Manitoba, canada

Comment

Working...
                  X