New to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the forum

Hello from South Dakota. I am thrilled to have found this wonderful site with all the great tutorials. Have been out of my sewing room for a couple months, but am finally getting the urge to get in there again. Have been quilting for about 15 years. Tried longarming for a while, but found it just wasn't my thing. I switched to embroidery and am loving it. Have been able to incorporate it with quilting. I am looking forward to learning a lot and meeting a lot of new friends.

Diane

Re: New to the forum

Welcome!! I love that you are a quilter and embroiderer...I just bought an embroidery book and hope to start incorporating it in my own work soon...we'll have to share what we come up with!!!
    Michele

Comment

Hi Shell.scraps

I love my embroidery machine. Just did a couple hunting motifs on shirts for my son. Are you talking about hand embroidery or machine?

Have been under the weather for the last few months, but starting to want to get back into my sewing room. Have to get a quilt finished by Christmas. All the blocks are made and some are even sewn together, but now I have to cut and fit all my embroidery blocks. I just kind of made up the quilt as I went along. The quilt is for my 87 year old aunt who is a cat lover.

Diane

Comment

when you finish that quilt I'd love to see a picture of it

Comment

I was thinking hand embroidery...but machine works too!! My machine is only a sewing machine......

your quilt sounds wonderful and I can't wait to see pictures of it.
          Michele

Comment

Working...
          X