newbee BARB5660

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbee BARB5660

Hi not so good at this computer stuff but I'm trying Love this site and the tutorials please keep it up and hang there w/mecan't wait to get better at this

Re: newbee BARB5660

Hello from Australia, Barb. Computers don't come easy to me either (not like sewing machines, eh) but its amazing what happens if you just keep on having a go at this and having a go at that. For me, the difficulty is remembering ... now how did I do this and how did I do that?

Mary B.

Comment

Hi Barb, Welcome to MSQC. It's the best, most loving and learning site on the web. Hugs, Jan L
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Tks Mary I will keep trying I'm very excited..Have a great Day I'm off to work will check back later friend Barb5660[/QUOTE]

Comment

Jan L I love the tutorials can't wait to get started and the fact that 2 people have already posted to me wow! now all I have to do is get the computer down. great day to you chat later friends BARB5660

Comment

I am very excited 2 people have contacted me the tutorials are great can't wait to get started I'm off to work will check back later have a Great Day Everyone!

Comment

Hi Barb,

Welcome from Canada. I know you will enjoy yourself with this forum. Don't be she to ask questions, the people here are wonderful.

Take care,
              Monique
              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Hi Barb, I am a newbie too!! I have watched some of the tutotials as well. They are just great. Jenny is a great teacher. Just got a new sewing machine, something pretty basic for now. I figure if I get good at quilting, I will invest in a better one. Used to sew when I was much younger, but haven't in many many years. Now I am just trying to figure out what to do for my first quilt... so many choices...I want to do it all!! I am mostly interested in the countryish ones. I like the applique technique on them.
                Well, take care. I am sure I will see you around here on the forum. Great place to be...
                Robin :icon_wave:

Comment

Welcome. I am sure you will love this site, the tutorials are great along with the people here.
                  Susan

Comment

Welcome Barb, from "next door" in NJ!
                    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Working...
                    X