Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, my name is Janet. I am from Etowah Tn, very close to the mountains. I LOVE quilting!!

Re: Newbie

Welcome Janet from KY. You will love it here!!

Comment

Hello Janet. Nice to have you join our forum. This site is wonderful, so many helpful people and so many new things to learn. I really don't know how I found MSQC but I sure am glad I did. Jenny's tutorials are fantastic.
      Linda L Maurer, Peach Bottom, PA

http://gardenquilting.blogspot.com/

Only a Quilter has a welcome mat at the door to her home and an
      "Enter at Your Own Risk" sign on the door of her sewing room (by Tom and Madge Powis)

Comment

Welcome Janet from New Hampshire! I used to live in TN and that is where my love for quilting for sparked. Took my first quilting class there and I'm hooked for life!
        When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut! You are from such a beautiful area. Inspiring! Glad you joing the group.
          Susan

Comment

Hi Janet
            I am Janice & i live in the UK i only joined the site last week so welcome from one newbie to another
            Hugs Janice

Comment

Hi Janet. I am new myself to this wonderful forum and have fallen in love with it. Lots of great information and also so many quilters from around the world are here. I am in Alabama. Any storm trouble for you? It was sure cold here this am. About 44. What about you? I wrapped up in a quilt(of course) and had coffee on the porch this morning. It was probably the last time it will be cool for a while down here in the south.!! Happy Quilting to you and Welcome Marti

Comment

Working...
              X