Hi form NJ! I'm new!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi form NJ! I'm new!

I am new to this forum, but not to quilting, but I haven't quilted in LOTS of years and am just now finding my way back! I took a class in machine quilting and can't wait to try it and learn more. I recently found the "Deal of the Day" and now its the first thing I check every day when I get up!! I've ordered a few times and have been so pleased! I look forward to meeting new people and becoming part of the community here! Glad I found my way here!

Re: Hi form NJ! I'm new!

Hey Zappycat, where are you in New Jersey? I'm down near Vineland, in Malaga, Gloucester county. Nice to see another Jerseyan here! So glad you're enjoying the deals of the day and the forum. Have you seen any of the tutorials yet? They rock! Enjoy!
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Originally posted by debinmalaga View Post
      Hey Zappycat, where are you in New Jersey? I'm down near Vineland, in Malaga, Gloucester county. Nice to see another Jerseyan here! So glad you're enjoying the deals of the day and the forum. Have you seen any of the tutorials yet? They rock! Enjoy!
      Hi Deb! I am in Northwest NJ... Morris County, in Long Valley between Chester and Hackettstown. My daughter goes to college at Rowan, so I do get down your way once in awhile, too! Yup, I've seen some tutorials, and plan to watch more... but they tend to make me want to buy MORE FABRIC! Yikes!! I'm working on a disappearing nine patch right now. Returning to quilting with something easy! But I got 4 more charm packs in the mail from MSQC yesterday!! Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Hi - welcome. Yes, those tutorials are adictive. And, yes, I look at the Daily Deal first thing every morning too.
        Jo :icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
        X