New Too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Too

Well, this is the first time I have EVER been a part of a forum. So we'll see how it goes. I started teaching myself how to quilt about 2 years ago and would have loved to know about MSQC back then. It has really helped me to see step by step instructions, Thank you.
    :icon_hiya: Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Re: New Too

Welcome from Canada. You will learn lots here.

Monique
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Hi from Connecticut. This site has the best tutorials. If you have any questions, be sure to ask.
      Susan

Comment

Welcome! I am new as well and am learning all about this forum stuff. I'm thankful to have a computer-geek son who is guiding me along the way!
        When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Hi Brook. I am new here too. I love forums! There is always so much to learn and to share!

Comment

Welcome, Brook, from New Jersey!
            There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Hi from MA. I wish I had found this site a long time ago, but so glad I have it now.
              Jo :icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
              X