Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have always wanted to quilt more, but not much confidence. I have been watching the U Tube tutorials and love what is offered.

I think I am ready to try, even if it is just small projects at first.

Married, retired, have 5 grandchildren, live in Indiana,

Patty

Re: New member

Hi Patty from California! Jenny has great tutorials to help you through the learning process and beyond. You'll do great! : )
    :icon_hiya: Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Comment

hi Patty i understand how you feel but jenny does make it all seem so easy. good luck on your future projects and hello from Massachusetts.
      :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Welcome Starting with a lap quilt is a good place to start. Some simple patterns are disappearing 9 patch or just sewing a jelly roll or charm packs together. Please post whatever project you do

Comment

Hi Patty! Welcome, welcome! Just jump right in and start your quilt. I bet you'll be surprised at how well you do, especially if you follow one on Jenny's tuts! And remember, if you have any questions, the members on this forum will always have a ready answer for you. No question is ever too dumb or too "beginnerish" to ask!

Comment

Oh Patty, welcome to the forum. I don't have confidence. I just pretend that I do...
            Happy to have you here.
            Preeti
            http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome Patty! Everyone here is behind you! The double slice pattern is a good way to start!

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum from he UK
                love and hugs Edwina .x

Comment

Patty, welcome to the forum from Missouri. The forum will give you all kinds of great ideas and confidence.
                  sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Working...
                  X