Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am Carolyn from West Virginia, I love Jenny and the Missouri Star Quilt Co. I was at her quilt shop on Thursday for the first time, it is a beautiful shop, I got to meet Jenny and she is just as nice and friendly as I knew she would be! I have learned so much from her.

Re: New member

Carolyn, how lucky for you to get to meet Jenny! Welcome from central Missouri. I hope to make a trip back to M* and meet Jenny sometime soon.

Comment

Welcome Carolyn, from Bedford, Indiana. And I agree with Bob, lucky you, having met Jenny. Someday I am going to make it to Missouri to meet her and visit her store. Hope to see you here often and don't forget to share your creations with us...we all love to share our projects.
      LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Comment

Hi Carolyn and welcome from New Jersey.
        Barbara :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

HI Carolyn, you are very lucky to get to meet Jenny. I live in PA and I'm not sure if I will ever get out that way to meet her. Welcome to MSQC. You will love it here and learn a lot, I know I have. Ginger
          Ginger snaps :icon_wave:

Comment

Welcome Carolyn. Have to say, I'm a little jealous that you've been to the Missouri Star. One of these days!!!
            Sharon

Comment

Welcome from Arizona
              bjsmith57

Comment

Working...
              X