No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    My name is Cheri I live in the Sierra Foothills of Ca. 63 tomorrow and new to quilting.

I've undergone 10 months of high dose chemo and a Stem Cell Transplant, now in remission and recovering.

I'm married 38 yrs. have 2 sons and 4 granddaughters.

I have lots of questions, I'm pieceing my 2nd quilt top and have not attemped the accual quilting yet. I plan to do machine quilting because of nuropthy in my hands.

Re: New member

I'm glad to hear you are in remission. Welcome to the forums from Mid-Missouri.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Great place to learn, chat and make quilts.

Comment

Hello! Welcome to the forum.
        Sharon

Comment

Welcome to you & a BIG congratulations to you on winning on cancer! I USED to live both in Nevada City and Groveland CA and love CA, where I was raised. Now I live in Idaho. Been quilting 30 years & have loved every minute of it. Wishing you much good luck and good answers to any questions that you post in the future!

Comment

Hello from Ohio and a fellow survivor...Congratulations!!
            I'll be 60 next month. retired for almost two year from nursing,mom ,and grandma. I've been a survivor of breast cancer 6 yrs.
            This is a great site for info...just ask any question,ideas, and friendship.
            sigpicWHEN THE STITCHES ARE PERFECT....THAT'S GOD'S WORK

Comment

Welcome, from Michigan

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                X